Paris Lit Up Magazine n°3 England tour
Paris Lit Up is taking an elite team of volunteers to the fair shores of England to share our beautiful magazine n°3 with our neighbours. We’ll be hosting & performing around the country from March 21 – 27. We’d like to invite as many people as possible to come and read/perform at our (free) launch nights. So, if you’re based near London, Oxford, Guildford or Bristol, please come along – or send a friend – to support the work we do, say hello, read your work, and pick up a copy of the magazine!
- 7.30pm, Monday 21/03/2016: The Poetry Café, Covent Garden, 22 Betterton St, London WC2H 9BX
- 7pm Tuesday 22/03/2016: Clapham Books, 26 The Pavement, Clapham Common, London SW4 0JA
- 8.30pm Wednesday 23/03/2016: The Keystone, 3 Portsmouth Road, Guildford, GU2 4BL
- 7.30pm Thursday 24/03/2016: Albion Beatnik Bookstore, 34 Walton St, Oxford, OX2 6AA
- 6.30pm Friday 25/03/2016: The Arts House 108A Stokes Croft, Bristol BS1 3RU